Work with us
Are you interested in becoming part of our team? Here you can find up-to-date information on employment and internship offers.
Get the opportunity to intern at GlogauAIR to complete your education. GlogauAIR is a non-profit organization based in Berlin dedicated to stimulate debate in the contemporary arts, by promoting the exchange of artistic ideas and practices. Besides which we organise cultural events such as: exchange projects, festivals, presentations and exhibitions, aiming the exchange of ideas, collaboration, interdisciplinary and multiculturalism. Read more here.
The trainee will work as part of the GlogauAIR team, sharing tasks and responsibilities with the other interns and staff. The trainee will learn the procedures and be supervised by the tutor on a daily basis.
The trainee will be evaluated on a daily basis and at the end of the internship GlogauAIR will emit a certificate and recommendation letter to validate the training program. The Training Agreement is not an Employment contract.
- 3 months or 6 months
- 20 hour per week
- Working hours might have to be flexible depending on the events
- Weekly mornings from 10h until 14h or evenings from 13h until 17h
If you are interested please fill the form an we will inform you as soon as there is a position available.
Program of the traineeship period:
- Communication, Marketing and Social Media
- PR, Communication and Marketing for our events
- Social Media
- Graphic Design
- Social media
- Office work
- Institutional Communication and Database
Knowledge, skills and competences to be acquired by the trainee:
- Organizational Skills, Teamwork, PR
- Understanding of business, specially calendar and issues
- Computer skills
- Layout and web design – Ilustrator, Indesign, Photoshop
- Image processing
- Office suite
- Verbal and written communicative skills – proficiency or native level of English
- Ability to analyse and solve problems
- Contemporary marketing and communication processes and procedures