Work with us
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of our team, here you can find up-to-date information on employment and internship offers.
Get the opportunity to intern at GlogauAIR to complete your education.
GlogauAIR is a non-profit organization based in Berlin dedicated to stimulate debate in the contemporary arts, by promoting the exchange of artistic ideas and practices. We offer 13 studios where artists from around the world come together to work on their individual projects, as well as a project space in the ground floor, where events such as exhibitions, workshops, festivals, talks and concerts take part.
Besides which we organise cultural events such as: exchange projects, festivals, presentations and exhibitions, aiming the exchange of ideas, collaboration, interdisciplinary and multiculturalism.
The trainee will work as part of the GlogauAIR team, sharing tasks and responsibilities with the other interns and staff. The trainee will learn the procedures and be supervised by the tutor on a daily basis.
The trainee will be evaluated on a daily basis and at the end of the internship GlogauAIR will emit a certificate and recommendation letter to validate the training program. The Training Agreement is not an Employment contract.
- 3 months or 6 months
- 20 hour per week
- Working hours might have to be flexible depending on the events
- Weekly from 10h until 14h
Program of the traineeship period:
- Support in the organization and coordination of exhibitions and cultural events.
- Correspondence with resident artists and administration of application procedures.
- PR work and communication (support the contact and deal with artists, curators and institutions).
- Office work
- Institutional Communication and Database
- Internet research and database assistance related to projects in planning.
- Curatorial and art manager assistant of an Artist in Residence Program.
Knowledge, skills and competences to be acquired by the trainee:
- Organizational Skills, Teamwork, PR
- Computer skills
- Office suite
- Verbal and written communicative skills - English
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Understanding of business, calendar and issues
- Contemporary art processes and procedures