Exhibit in GlogauAIR’s project space!
Last year’s open call was a true success and two wonderful projects were selected!
In 2018 we want to continue to get creativity flowing! We want to promote artistic dialog and artistic production. We want to support your vision, to help your projects taking off.
GlogauAIR was founded in 2006 by the artist Chema Alvargonzález (1960 Cádiz, Spain – 2009 Berlin, Germany) with the aim of being a non-profit space dedicated to openness, experimentation and dialogue. Focused on innovation and deeply committed to artistic quality, we are currently running an all-year long artists-in-residence and a project space where various artistic events take place.
This time, let one of these events be that exhibition you have been cooking in your mind!
What we offer you for free
- Project Space (150 sqm.)
- Technical support
- Promotion (Website, Newsletter, Facebook, Instagram, Flyers and Poster)
- Featuring in Open Studios catalog
Exhibition Dates // December 14th to 15th (This exhibition will be the guest exhibition at the Open Studios December 2018 event)
Deadline for Proposal Submissions // June 1st, 2018
The selected project will be announced on // July 2nd, 2018
- All sorts of artistic disciplines are accepted
- The curatorial project must include at least a minimum of three artists
- The current call is open to individual curators as well as to curatorial teams/organizations/collectives
- Curators and artist need to be Berlin-based
- Title + Exhibition concept (max. 300 words in English)
- Statement + link to artist’ webpage or portfolio
- List of selected works + Pictures or weblinks
- Technical requirements
- CV of the curator(s)/collective/organization
The information listed above must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in only one single document (pdf, rar or zip) that should not exceed 20 MB.
The enclosed document should be named as follows:
In case you have any questions or in case you are having trouble with the submission, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Next Residency Application Deadline - 16th June -
LOOP DISCOVER - OPEN CALL FOR ARTISTS - International Video Art Award
Open Call For Residencies Starting April 2019 - Apply Now with Your Artistic Project -- Deadline November 30
Call for Curatorial Proposals