We want to host your idea!
GlogauAIR is looking for a fresh, innovative, edgy project! Every three months, during the Open Studios events, we additionally host a two-day guest exhibition in our Project Space. This time, we want to host your idea.
GlogauAIR is based on the premises of openness, experimentation and dialogue. Being a non-profit organization permanently running an international Artist-in-Residence program, we are deeply committed to and focused on innovation and artistic quality.
With the current call we aim to support creative minds while simultaneously actively contributing to a lively exchange and spreading of experimental ideas and practices throughout the city of Berlin.
What we offer for free:
- Project Space (150 sqm.)
- Technical support
- Technical equipment
- Promotion (Website, Newsletter, Facebook, Instagram, Flyers and Poster)
- Featuring in Open Studios catalog
Exhibition Dates // September 22nd to 23rd (Open Studios September 2017)
Deadline for Proposal Submissions // April 1st, 2017
The selected project will be announced on // May 2nd, 2017
- All sorts of artistic disciplines are accepted
- The curatorial project must include at least a minimum of three artists
- The current call is open to individual curators as well as to curatorial teams/organizations
- Curators and artists do not necessarily have to be Berlin-based
- Title + Exhibition concept (max. 300 words in English)
- Artists' statement + link to artists’ webpage or portfolio
- List of selected works + Pictures or weblinks
- Technical requirements
- CV of the curator(s)/collective/organization
The information listed above must be sent to email@example.com in only one single document (pdf, rar or zip) that should not exceed 20 MB.
The enclosed document should be named as follows: exhibitionTitle_monthandyearoftheexhibition.pdf
In case you have any questions or in case you are having trouble with the submission, do not hesitate in contacting us.
Any eventual costs with extra materials and services aside from the original offer are entirely left to the curator’s responsibility.
In case the curator is planning on applying for funding, or has already obtained financial support for the project, it should be included as a note in the exhibition concept.
Some of the technical equipment featured on the list might also be used by GlogauAIR’s resident artists during the same Open Studios event. For this reason, the availability of all these items cannot be fully guaranteed.
The organization reserves the right to not select any of the proposals in case the jury considers that none of the submissions meets the necessary quality standards or requirements.